Re: numbered figures

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99749] Re: numbered figures
  • From: Hannes <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 05:07:11 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Tom, your style is just what I was looking for.

I copied the default style sheet Default.nb to Default.modified.nb
into my $UserBaseDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets directory
and added your style with a text editor. Now it can be loaded into an
open notebook from the Format->Stylesheet menu. I inserted also the
option MenuPosition->10000 after CounterIncrements->"Figure". After
that, the new Figure style can be chosen from the style dropdown menu
in the edit toolbar if that  has been switched on in the option
inspector (ctrl-shift-o, Show option values->Global preferences,
Lookup->WindowToolbars->Editbar).

Best regards,
Hannes Kessler