problem in expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99889] problem in expression
  • From: "Obaid Ur Rehman" <Obaid.Rehman at student.adfa.edu.au>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 06:17:53 -0400 (EDT)

I am wondering if some one can help me in the following problem.

Whenever I solve or do some manipulation with certain matrix or vector,
it gives me result in the following form e.g.

F=0.x1+0.x2+1.x3+0.x4

It is clear that F=x3 but why the expression contains multiples of
zeros. If certain vector is multiplied by zero the result should be zero
and it must not be appear in the final expression.

Could you people please help me out to get rid of these zeros in the
final expression?

Obaid