Customise a Mathematica 7.0 Palette for braces and square brackets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99897] Customise a Mathematica 7.0 Palette for braces and square brackets
  • From: sigismond kmiecik <sigismond.kmiecik at wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:41:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to all

The keyboard layout in my country is such that I need to press Alt-Gr
plus the key  itself  in order to enter a  left/right brace a or
left/right bracket in a notebook.
  I didn't find a shortcut for these special characters in the palettes
(except for brackets if  the command you want to enter is listed among
the palettes menus)
Is there a way to modify the Basic Math Assistant palette in order to
add  four symbols for these special characters ?
Thanks

Sigismond Kmiecik