Re: Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99962] Re: [mg99892] Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file
  • From: fractaldimension at yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 04:59:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Daniel thank you for your response but unfortunately this didn't work for me. b^\[Dagger] // FullForm returns Power[b,\[Dagger]]. I guess since Power is Listable trying to define something like Power[b_List,\[Dagger]]:=Conjugate[Transpose[b]] doesn't work either.

I think Sjoerd is right and this is probably a bug. I am not exactly sure how to report a bug though. I remember that I've sent an email to bugs at wolfram.com (or bug at wolfram.com) in the past for another bug but nobody replied to me so I am not sure if that's the procedure.

best regards,
Baris