Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100137] Mathematica
  • From: Julien <julien.sudan at epfl.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:08:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I have a little question about Mathematica. I have defined a lattice using the adjacency matrix, and I want to determine all the possible paths on my lattice from site i to site j (i may be equal to j) that have a given Manhattan length.

I have found the function "NumberOfKPaths" that counts these paths, but I don't know how to ask Mathematica not only to count them, but also to print them...

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

Julien.