Parallel processing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100223] Parallel processing
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 06:50:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am running version 7.01 on a quad core CPU. I am doing some heavy
calculations but was too lazy to use any special commands for
parallelization.

However, to my surprise, when I check the performance I see that all 4
kernels a busy calculating.

Does anybody have any info about this automatic parallelization of
Mathematica?

Daniel