Mathematica versions - release and feature history (from 1989 to

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100261] Mathematica versions - release and feature history (from 1989 to
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 21:00:09 -0400 (EDT)

Here is a nice summary of all the versions of Mathematica containing
lots of interesting details about what features  were developed as
part of a new release of Mathematica (shows only the year that
releases came out, but would be nice if they added the month also):

http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/quickrevisionhistory.html

-Bob