Problems with V7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100254] Problems with V7
  • From: Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 20:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi group!

I installed the in home use Mathematica 7 and have used it for a while. Suddenly, the other day I started it and immediately noticed somethind was wrong, because the fonts used in an input cell looked strange.

Furthermore, it does not evaluate the input cells. I tried to start the local kernel manualy, to no avail.
Has anybody else experienced this?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sergio Terrazas