Better version of V3 of Mathematica Book?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100272] Better version of V3 of Mathematica Book?
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 04:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

The website version of the Mathematica Book v3 is riddled with
formating errors in the html presentation. I am hoping someone has a
properly formatted pdf version of V3 they would not mind sharing. If
so, contact me off list. Or they have v3 running on some ancient box
and can print out to pdf?? Thanks.

Andrew