Re: Re: Making raw HTML appear in a notebook exported to

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103707] Re: [mg103680] Re: Making raw HTML appear in a notebook exported to
  • From: David Reiss <dreiss at scientificarts.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:02:31 -0400 (EDT)

HI Leonid,

Yes, the technique of using templates and then doing string
replacements is exactly what I use in the Blogging code for
http://scientificarts.com.worklife .  And that Is what I was working
on extending to solve my problem.

Mark McClure in his answer gives the really simple way of doing this
via ConversionRules that I was hoping for.

Thanks for your help!

--David

--
This message and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended