Prime/Twin Prime Generator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103731] Prime/Twin Prime Generator
  • From: Scott <sguthery at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 05:35:27 -0400 (EDT)

I'm under the delusion that I've come up with a way to recursively
generate the primes and the twin primes. (I know, I know.) Anyway, the
recursions are rendered in a Mathematica notebook and I'd be happy to
pass it along (together with a paper describing the approach) to
anybody that is interested (in the approach, not my delusion!).

Cheers, Scott
sbg at acw.com