Code folding and wrapping using the input->code method?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104009] Code folding and wrapping using the input->code method?
  • From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:18:11 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know how to make Mathematica both fold and wrap code
input?

I really like using the code input option (because it automatically
generates an autosave package for you, and I like the way it sets the
code off from the rest of your work in a notebook), but the lack of
folding and wrapping are driving me NUTS!

-RG