Re: trading

We explored using it as a production trading system but we had trouble
creating code that was responsive simultaneously to both the data feed
and user input. We explored various mechanisms around Dynamic[] and
Manipulate[]. There is probably a good way to do this in Mathematica,
but we ultimately decided to use other tools.

Michael