Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104153] Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day
  • From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:30:16 -0400 (EDT)

Wednesday October 21 (which may well be today by the time you read
this) is Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day. It runs from noon to 2 AM CST.
Please join us at www.homeworkday.com.
Full URL:
http://homeworkday.wolframalpha.com/

We invite people to submit their questions. Jeopardy!(R) participants
may wish to submit answers.

If you submit a question that is selected and answered during a live
session, WRI will send you a free t-shirt. (My best information is
that nobody will be wearing the t-shirt when it arrives. Though bear
in mind that, as in any large organization, mistakes occasionally are
made.)

Daniel Lichtblau
Wolfram Research