Re: FromAdjacencyMatrix / FromAdjacencyLists - broken? Workaround?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104323] Re: FromAdjacencyMatrix / FromAdjacencyLists - broken? Workaround?
  • From: Andrew <dr.a.graham at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:01:09 -0500 (EST)

Looks like it's definitely a bug.

Syd Geraghty helpfully emailed to say that he got the same results on
his (Intel) Mac system running 7.0.1

Is it a 7.0.1 problem or could it be Intel chip-related?

Any other contributions welcome, including how to work around this in
the short term...

Best

Andrew

Andrew,
I get exactly the same output as you on my system detailed below.
Bug!
Cheers .... Syd
Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.
Mathematica 7.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (18th February 2009)
MacOS X V 10.6 Snow LeopardMacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB
RAM