Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104308] Notebook
  • From: John <jwa0 at lehigh.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 04:58:21 -0500 (EST)

Mathematica 6 xp windows

In[5]:= CellPrint[TextCell["9/24/09", "Text", FontFamily -> "Tahoma",
FontSize -> 20,
  Bold, TextAlignment -> Right, CellFrame -> {{1, 1}, {1, 4}},
  CellMargins -> {{Inherited, Inherited}, {10, 10}}]]
CellPrint[TextCell["PRODUCT QUALITY", "Title", FontFamily ->
"Tahoma",
   CellFrame -> {{1, 1}, {4, 1}},
   CellMargins -> {{Inherited, Inherited}, {25, 10}}]]
 CellPrint[TextCell[
   "In a competitive environment, improving the quality of the product
could \
increase market share without lowering selling price.", "Text",
   FontFamily -> "Tahoma", FontSize -> 20, Bold, Hyphenation -> True,
   TextJustification -> 1, CellFrame -> True,
   CellMargins -> {{Inherited, Inherited}, {10, 5}}]]

9/24/09

PRODUCT QUALITY

In a competitive environment, improving the quality of the product
could increase market share without lowering selling price.

Out[6]= Null^2

On my screen, the first line is right justified, the second line is
indented, the third and fourth lines are left justified. I want them
all lined up on the left except for the date, which should be on the
right side. For some reason the cell frames didn't print above.

What is the meaning of the fifth line? It is mentioned somewhere in
the help files, but I can't remember where.

John