Re: Using "/@" Effectively

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104338] Re: Using "/@" Effectively
  • From: BenT <brtubb at pdmusic.org>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 04:07:28 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to all who replied here and privately.

The solution I came up with works for both the SoundNote and Play
function "primitives" (for maximum versatility with either any MIDI
note number or SoundNote pitch parameter based melody values) under
the Sound function for which the latter also controls the scaling of
the "relative" tempos (with a global BPM variable setting function,
and can act also to scale the "relative" note velocities (aka
"SoundVolume") of the notes. If anyone is interested in my completed
notebook about this let me know, I can email a copy to you.

--- Benjamin Tubb