Re: problem of syntax.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104353] Re: [mg104340] problem of syntax.
  • From: Larry Adelston <larrya at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:54:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Julien,

When you say there are matrices of size one inside your matrix, are
you referring to the open squares in each position of the larger
matrix? If so, those individual squares are not matrices in
themselves, they are simply placeholders that are to be selected and
overwritten with the content of your choice.

Yours,
Larry