Re: ToExpression[..,TexForm] does not seem to work on some Latex commands?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104406] Re: [mg104351] ToExpression[..,TexForm] does not seem to work on some Latex commands?
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 01:48:27 -0500 (EST)

> The latest Mathematica version is available at
>
> http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/latestversion/
>
> Your version number is under the menu
>
>          Mathematica | About Mathematica...
>

> Bob Hanlon

Thanks Bob.

I do not know how to found this, becuase when I go to

http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/index.html

and from there, I do not see a link to this "latest version" page, and that
where I was stuck.

But thanks for the link, good to know there is a page there with this info,
even though it seems unlinked from the main product page.

--Nasser