Re: Two Questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102904] Re: [mg102883] Two Questions
  • From: "Luc Barthelet" <luc at tirnua.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 04:00:29 -0400 (EDT)

for the python connection, I looked into it about 18 month ago, and it
seems that Java is the proper bridge.
Mathematica is well connected to Java with jLink.
As for connecting Python with Java, there are a couple of solutions.
JPype and Jython I believe.
I have not pursued them, but if you do please post back the results.

Thank you,
Luc