Stylesheets and templates?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103189] Stylesheets and templates?
  • From: David Skulsky <edskulsky at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone direct me to a good a primer on stylesheets for Mathematica
7?  I don't mind if this is a website, a book, or anything else--I'd
just like something which starts from the basics and will teach me to
create stylesheets (but specifically for Mathematica 7)

Also, I'm interested in creating a memo template for Mathematica and
I'm wondering if there are any examples of this available
(specifically, I'd like to be able to open a notebook which has some
text at the top for To:, From:, CC:, Date:, etc. fields and possibly a
logo).

Thanks in advance.

David Skulsky