Re: Capturing the output(s) from a Manipulate?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103405] Re: Capturing the output(s) from a Manipulate?
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:23:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

perhaps the thread "Output from a Dynamic Module" may help...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/b408e3cadb939d47

Additionally, Manipulate already provides a "Paste Snapshot"
functionality (on Windows, click on the upper right "+"-Button in the
Manipulate widget.

Yves