Using Mathematica 5.2 and 7.01 with separate settings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103456] Using Mathematica 5.2 and 7.01 with separate settings
  • From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:09:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I have both installed Mathematica v.5.2 and 7.01 and I would like to
use each of them with separate setting. At this moment when I change
any option in Options Inspector of Mathematica 7 it also affects
Mathematica 5.2 and leads to error messages when I launch v.5.2. Why
this happens? And how to force each version to use its own separate
settings?