Re: Offline use of Paclets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103471] Re: Offline use of Paclets
  • From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:50:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I have discovered the function PacletSites[]:

?PacletSites
PacletSites[] gives the list of currently-enabled paclet sites.

The current value is:

In[2]:= PacletSites[]
Out[2]= {PacletSite[http://pacletserver.wolfram.com,Wolfram Research
Paclet Server,Enabled->True,Local->False]}

It seems that the option "Local" in the PacletSite specification
controls offline use. I there a way to set it in "True"?