Re: Re: ImageSize->Full does not work as expected

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103545] Re: [mg103514] Re: ImageSize->Full does not work as expected
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 07:33:04 -0400 (EDT)

When I enter that code, I get a graphic that's bigger than the notebook
window.

If I increase the window size by dragging the bottom-right corner, the
graphic grows faster than the window. If I increase magnification, the
graphic grows faster than the window.

The same end result occurs if I change window size or magnification, then
reevaluate the command.

So, when documentation says "fill out the enclosing region", it's (a)
leaving "enclosing region" undefined and (b) leaving true behavior
undocumented.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com