Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108817] Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX
  • From: Nicola Mingotti <n-no-mingotti at g-spam-mail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:02:43 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, the previous mail started by mistake.
Thank you for all your suggestions.
My case is the one decribed by David Reiss, I hope
they fix this bug because it's a little boring.

- I've already tried to reinstall Mathematica ... nothing happens, same
behaviour.
- I don't want to reinstall the whole os ! This is not an option.
- In Mathematica starts that don't execute any single command even the
Documentation Center doesn't run. And vice versa: when the first thing
i try to do is opening the documentation center and it doesn't work
then it means that no commands will run in the notebook ... i need to
restart Mathematica.

Thanks

bye

n.