Intel MKL 10

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108820] Intel MKL 10
  • From: Snir Gazit <snirgaz at techunix.technion.ac.il>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:38:32 -0500 (EST)

Dear all,

I have been trying to use the "c++ mathlink".
The linking process works great till I link my c++ program with
Intel's MKL 10.0 libraries.
There a similar bug in another system that is caused by the fact that it
uses MKL 9 (I think that also Mathematica uses the same version).
 Is there a solution for Mathematica?
Help is much appreciated.  Contact me for details on a solution
in the other system.

Snir