Show a maximum curve in ListContourPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108918] Show a maximum curve in ListContourPlot
  • From: Iván Lazaro <gaminster at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 03:20:10 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I'm trying to make visible in a ListContourPlot for a function, a maximum
value for it. The thing is that the Max of this function is very specific
(Log[2]) and I need that my readers can follow the "movement" of this
maximum, although i want them to have the rest of the contour. Is this
possible within the ListContourPlot function? Or should I make this curve
apart and then "paste it" in the contour?

Thanks in advance, and please excuse my terrible English.

Iv=E1n.