Re: popup/action menu and sub menu

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108977] Re: popup/action menu and sub menu
  • From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:38:51 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you everybody for drawing my attention to older posts.
None of the solutions presented is optimal, in the sense that it does
not reproduce the standard GUI submenu that we find in the common Op.
Syst available (MAC, Win, Linux).
My conclusion is that Wolfram should offer a submenu facility in Mathematica.
I am surprised they have not thought of it yet.
I will try to see if I can improve on the given solutions and will
report to Mathgroup if I will succeed.