Re: Symplify Table

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109025] Re: Symplify Table
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 04:29:37 -0400 (EDT)

Define A and B as same sized lists or arrays and then just write:

C = A + 1/2 B

But symbols that begin with capitals could conflict with Mathematica symbols
so I woul use names like:

cVector = aVector + 1/2 bVector

cMatrix = aMatrix + 1/2 bMatrix

Of course, you have to fill aVector and bVector with values to begin with.
Look up CORE LANGUAGE, Lists and DATA MANIPULATION, Arrays in the
Documentation Center.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/