Re: beginner question about syntax

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109118] Re: beginner question about syntax
  • From: AK <aaarbk at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 04:06:20 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to everyone who replied, both through the newsgroup as well as
via e-mail. I haven't been previously exposed to some of the
programming paradigms that Mathematica supports, and although it
possibly might be a while before I can warm up to some of these
principles, your replies have provided me much food for thought, as
well as demonstrating practical ways to dissect and analyse how
Mathematica works.