Re: How to make style sheet with header

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109132] Re: How to make style sheet with header
  • From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 04:08:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Apr 12, 10:01 pm, eba... at illinois.edu wrote:
> I have been trying unsuccessfully to make a style sheet with a
> header. I am not talking about a header that appears when you
> print the notebook. I am talking about a header that is on the
> notebook itself.
> An example of what I am talking about is the "Confidential Report"
> style sheet that is available with Mathematica. It says
> "Confidential" at the top, and you can't just delete or close it.
>
> I would like a header for use in my company, where all company
> notebook files would have the company logo as a header on top.
>
> Thanks all,
> Jason Ebaugh

I guess by "header" you don't mean a Title cell so I'm guessing you
either mean a docked cell or a window title.

SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[], WindowTitle -> "Confidential Report"]

SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[], DockedCells -> Cell["Confidential
Report", FontSize -> 24, TextAlignment -> Center]]

to remove the docked cell:

SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[], DockedCells ->{}]