Re: copying graphs to ppp

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109313] Re: copying graphs to ppp
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Eric,

Happens a lot. Probably has to do with microsoft's crappy WMF. Your
best chance would be to Copy As Enhanced Metafile and also to paste as
same. Furthermore you could try to use

FE`Evaluate@FEPrivate`SetMetafileConversionQuality["High"]

before, to increase WMF quality (and memory usage) and resetting this
with

FE`Evaluate@FEPrivate`SetMetafileConversionQuality["Normal"] as it is
a sticky setting.

I often size my graphs pretty large and then just do a copy as bitmap
(edit menu).

Cheers -- Sjoerd