Re: Disable save in player pro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111451] Re: Disable save in player pro
  • From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <dudenhoeffer at wisc.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

Except if I have just set Saveavle->False, this proves difficult.

I have set the notebooks up so they are opened by clicking a button in an
introduction screen, which uses NotebookOpen[mynotebook.nb,
Saveable->False], which seems to wrok well.

I appreciate your suggestions, you have certainly helped me better
understand how mathematica handles notebooks.

Nate