Re: A new graphic user interface

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111651] Re: A new graphic user interface
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 05:12:45 -0400 (EDT)

In addition to the weekly full system backup on the PC backup drive, and a
monthly backup to DVD of all my important files, I also have a short term
CurrentBackup folder on my desktop. I make quick copies into there from the
home folder for current notebooks that I've been doing a lot of work on.
It's a simple low-tech method.

Make the Documentation Center like Wikipedia so users could edit it and add
examples or caveats? If it works for Wikipedia it might work for
Mathematica. Then could MathLeaks be far behind?

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: telefunkenvf14 [mailto:rgorka at gmail.com]