Frontend suggestions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111677] Frontend suggestions
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:54:32 -0400 (EDT)

Since the subject of possible enhancements to the FE is being discussed,
I wonder if we could determine which feature would be most popular. I
have two requests:

1)  Infinite undo!

2)  Better documentation of functions such as Import that perform a
range of operations. So many details seem to slip between the cracks.
For example, nowhere does there seem to be a statement that .mid files
can be exported but not imported!

3)  A total ban on the word "typical" - it doesn't belong in
documentation that is supposed to be definitive!

Please add suggestions in replies and we can see which is the most popular.

David Bailey

http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk