Google groups (?) always breaks my code...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111852] Google groups (?) always breaks my code...
  • From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:38:33 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone else have the problem of code getting broken by
"a -> b"
being interpreted as a minus sign then quoted text?
"a -
>b"
The most recent example was at
http://groups.google.com.au/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/msg/b69ea5169170ec9d

Is this created by my accessing the newsgroup via groups.google or
something else?
Anyone got suggestions to fix this?

Simon