Re: Frontend suggestions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111891] Re: Frontend suggestions
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 01:21:51 -0400 (EDT)

Here's a typical scenario where "undo" and/or (semi-)automatic backup
from within Mathematica would be useful -- one that just happened to me
and has happened before:

I deleted a cell, or at least that's what I thought I was doing. But
actually I accidentally selected an entire group containing that cell
and, whoosh, the whole group was gone.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305