Centering Graphical Output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111962] Centering Graphical Output
  • From: Docente Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:09:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi group,

I am writing a book using Mathematica 7.0.1 for Windows. (Windows 7).

The notebook uses the Stylesheet Book->TextBook and it contains LOTS of graphics. I Like the graphics output to be centered, and I do that manually for each graph, But this is cumbersome. Is there a way to do this automatically?

Thanks

Sergio Terrazas