DesignerUnits

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112086] DesignerUnits
  • From: WebFormOnlyPlease at messagingengine.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 02:51:49 -0400 (EDT)

DesignerUnits implements advanced physical units:

   http://DesignerUnits.com/overview

It's free, works with Mathematica 6 or 7, and does
legacy Units translation.

Write me on the web site.  An online forum could happen
if many ask there.  I'm just dropping by here.  A FAQ
page is possible.  Integrals and % remain unsupported.

Upload volunteers are sought.  Your bootstrap file can
help the masses.  A handful of people across Mathematica
and OS versions will suffice.  If you volunteer, opt for
SFTP, and record codes.  I'll let you know.

Volunteers can also help with usage examples.  I'll
gladly post them online.  SFTP your notebook to me.

The package could use publicity.  If you can make any,
please do.  Corporate newsletters and school circulars
are good vehicles.