mathematica blogs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107021] mathematica blogs
  • From: Will DeBeest <wildebeestz at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 06:09:08 -0500 (EST)

I found some references to my blog mentioned here a couple of times in
the last few months. Just wanted to note that the new address is
http://www.wildebeests.net/

My most recent post was about difficulties in importing HTML data. The
HTML pages presumably didn't conform to standards and had other
problems that caused Import to return $Failed. I'd be interested if
readers had any suggestions.