Re: Execute on Exit?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107413] Re: Execute on Exit?
  • From: Chris Degnen <degnen at cwgsy.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:40:35 -0500 (EST)

Thanks.

Actually I got most of the way there.  I just added

FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["FrontEndQuit"]];

to the end of the function I wanted to run, then added
a menu bar item to run the function.  E.g. to

...\SystemFiles\FrontEnd\TextResources\Windows\MenuSetup.tr

I added:

Item["Exit",
KernelExecute[Get["CustomFunction`"]], MenuEvaluator->Automatic]

I would like to place the menu item over on the right, under the
window-close button on the frame.

I tried Alignment->Right but it won't budge. Any suggestions?