Re: download data from database

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107452] Re: [mg107381] download data from database
  • From: Ariel Sepulveda <sepulveda.cuevas at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 05:21:41 -0500 (EST)

This screencast shows how to access data using a GUI
http://www.prontoanalytics.com/videos/dbv1.htm.  The GUI helps you read data
by selecting database+data table+field labels+conditions.  As the GUI is
used a Mathematica query is being updated and that query is available for
the user to see, copy, or save for other sessions.

--
Ariel Sepulveda, Ph.D.
ariel.sepulveda at prontoanalytics.com
http://www.prontoanalytics.com