Line into Image

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107470] Line into Image
  • From: Francisco Javier Chávez Contreras <francisco.chavez at usach.cl>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 05:24:57 -0500 (EST)

Good Evening:

I have a PNG image from a chart (curves), and i need to insert into it two
lines of cyan color. These lines have to be moved into the PNG using two
Sliders (one for the vertical line, and other for the horizontal line).

I created the Slider using the "Control" function, because provide me the
option for enter the values or "slide" a value.

I created both cyan lines and saved into a variable, but i cant superpose
these lines and move them.

Can anyone of you help me "math friends"?

Sorry my english!

Cheers,
Francisco Ch=E1vez C.
Santiago, Chile.