Re: Exporting interactive 3D objects from Mathematica to PDF documents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107680] Re: Exporting interactive 3D objects from Mathematica to PDF documents
  • From: "Wim W. Wilhelm" <wilhelm at euronet.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:04:31 -0500 (EST)

Hello Dominic,

I have exported a dynamic object as avi file.
I run mathematica on MS Vista, with Adobe Reader 8.
Then I executed (as experiment) the following

\documentclass[12pt,A4]{article}
\usepackage{geometry}
%\geometry{verbose,A4}
\usepackage[3D]{movie15}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\begin{document}
De tuinman methode:
\begin{figure}[ht]
\includemovie[
  poster,
  text={\small(Loading tuinman1.avi)}
]{10cm}{10cm}{tuinman1.avi}
\end{figure}
\end{document}

The pdf document showed the text "Loading tuinman1.avi"
Dubbel clicking the text started the media player.

Best wishes,
Wim W. Wilhelm

news:hlte20$s8k$1 at smc.vnet.net...