Re: Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107807] [mg107807] Re: [mg107785] Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:12:15 -0500 (EST)

On my system (Windows Vista, IE8) the Workbench 2.0 Help comes up in the IE8
Browser and there it is possible to adjust the magnification in the right
hand pane where the descriptive material is contained. The left hand pane
(TOC) does not seem to adjust but is fairly good size (and I'm also one to
complain about non-adjustable small font sizes.)

On my system the DocuTool palette fills the vertical height of the screen
and there is enough room for all the buttons on the palette. But I think
they should really make it adjustable height with scrolling.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Hannes Kessler [mailto:HannesKessler at hushmail.com]

Hello Albert,

I tried to create some test documentation using the workbench but
failed to use the documentation tools palette when Mathematica was
called because some of its elements were hidden and I could not
increase the size of the palette window. In the workbench I had
problems using the help system as the font size is really tiny, but no
possibility to change it. I am afraid such elementary difficulties
will discourage newcomers like me to use the workbench.

Best regards,
Hannes