Highlighting the line that is being currently evaluated

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107844] Highlighting the line that is being currently evaluated
  • From: Geico Caveman <spammers-go-here at spam.invalid>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 04:54:17 -0500 (EST)

Hello

Within each active cell, is it possible to highlight the specific line
that the Evaluator / Kernel is working on ?

I have a sequence of calculations, some of which take some time, and I
would like to have some visual feedback as to where the overall
evaluation is at (I am not interested in timing the statements - they
are as efficiently coded as they can possibly be). This is purely a
cosmetic / visual feedback requirement.