JLink error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106222] JLink error
  • From: cynthia wu <wu.x.cynthia at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:47:40 -0500 (EST)

I created a jar file that runs methods that I have created in
Mathematica.  The java file has everything(libraries, import) it needs
to connect to the Mathematica Kernel and run the methods.

My issue is that I am using my jar file in Ruby.  I have imported the
jlink library, my jar file, and everything else I feel it needs to run
my java file.  However, I am getting the current error:

Fatal error: cannot find the required native library named
JLinkNativeLibrary.dll