Re: Function Name Info Demonstration Attempt

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106303] Re: Function Name Info Demonstration Attempt
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 04:12:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ben,

Information (??) prints its output as a side effect and returns nothing

(Null). Therefore, you can not manipulate its output in a Manipulate

statement.

I tried to capture the info redirecting the output channels: $Output,

but Information seems to be printing without using the output channels.

Daniel