Re: horizontal line color

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106362] Re: horizontal line color
  • From: "Alexander Elkins" <alexander_elkins at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 03:31:06 -0500 (EST)

First select the cell containing the line whose color you'd like to change.
A pasted horizontal line object is a cell that you can select via the mouse
by clicking above the line and dragging to below the line.
Choose "Cell Properties" from the "Cell" menu and click "Editable" to make
the pasted horizontal line object changable.
For lines that are above or below the cell -- these are part of the cell --
just select the cell bracket to select it.
Then from the "Format" menu choose "Option Inspector" and enter
CellFrameColor into the "Lookup:" field.
Change the RGBColor by clicking on the [...] button, adjust the color as
desired, then click the OK button.

Enjoy!

Note: Choosing "Show Expression" from the "Cell" menu on a pasted horizontal
line object helps to discover what can be changed on all types of inserted
lines and cells in general. Always experiment on a cell in an empty notebook
to be on the safe side!

news:hi6t0u$a03$1 at smc.vnet.net...